According to counter on our host's web server, we have now had 8.4 million page views on the website.
In related news, Qanon's claims that the website scans each visitor regardless of vaccination status and adds them to a secret database of San M HS admirers in the cellar of a Georgetown beer hall in the District of Columbia are false.
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- Alumni offspring needs a hand
- TCHS Girls CIF Volleyball Champs
- Class Reunion Cruise // Canceled - No Group Reservation
- Class of '74 Photo
- Torosian's Broomball reaches bookstore shelves
- TC to Celebrate 100th Year
- US News: TCHS in top 6 percent of nation's high schools
- Less Than 30 Days Until the Class of 1978's - 45th/All Class Reunion
- Class of '78 Strikes Again after Previous Home Run
- SSA: Be Aware This Holiday Season
- 1960 Football Art
- 50th Reunion - Class of 1973
- Mourning Becomes Calligraphy
No, you're not wrong. The order of articles in the News changes as updates and reader comments are added, placing more recent content at the top of the list. We hope this enhances your experience.