Board of Directors
Activities and Services
- Alumni Magazine
- The alumni magazine (this website) is your complete source for activities and events sponsored by and for TCHS alumni. Unlike commercial "alumni" sites having no relationship with your former school, it is a non-profit organization whose sole intent is to bring you news of your friends and classmates without constant advertising or sale of your personal data.
- Member Roster
- Listing members of the association requires registration.
- Sponsor Directory
- Alumni businesses and other sponsors in TC and around the world are listed in our community directory.
- Alumni Web Sites
- Alumni and advertisers can build their own sites under the association umbrella. Participating sites can also operate under their own domains.
- Any class with at least 20 subscribed (paid) members is eligible to have a comprehensive class web site with its own newsletter, calendar and photo gallery. For details use the Inquiries form.
Membership is FREE and open to all former students of Temple City High School. There are two types of membership: Registrant and Subscriber. Registrants may read news, communicate with other members, post updates and keep a personal journal to share experiences with others. [Register Now]
If you have news about your fellow alumni, their/your families, their/your businesses, or about TC or TCHS itself (academics, activities...), you can use our News Tips feature in the To The Editor form. If you're really into journalism, we can make you a "reporter" and give you direct access to our publishing tools (subject to OK by the editors, of course).
If you want to comment on what you find here, you can append comments to many elements of the site: the news, the forums and more. To date, our activities have included:
- our newsletter, updated as members send news (you can become a contributor!)
- member to member messaging; visit someone else's profile and use the Write-to... form.
- support for the TC School District 50th Year Celebration.
- member profiles with personal journals
- discussion forums; add your own topic.
- as of January 2020, we've served almost 6.5 milion pages to interested readers.
The page you are viewing now is being used for testing new concepts and layouts, so while this paragraph appears, you may see some fairly strange things. Just have a laugh at our expense, and be assured we're working on it. We welcome your suggestions. Much of what you find here has resulted from ideas submitted by participants. Of course, if this site is broken the buck stops here; please contact us!
Spam and our Brothers and Sisters Around the World
We've been bothered since 2010 by a person or persons who submit bogus inquiries and send spurious member registrations to our server, apparently in an attempt to gain some sort of benefit we cannot fathom. No harm is done, and they do not get any benefit, but they keep doing it. Sometimes you'll see their phony names in the New Member list. We delete them as we spot them, but we cannot watch the site 24/7. Based on the spelling of the phony names and certain other criteria, we infer the incursions are coming from Russia. The poor scoundrels are more to be pitied than scorned, as that is apparently their best shot at earning a living. (Russia is, of course, famous for inventing what others have already invented. A 1950s joke said that the most successful Russian inventor was Comrade Reguspatoff. Think about it.) So, Pоссийский Γовноед, иди в жопу! (If you understand Russian and are not among the culprits, our apologies. Superior culturally aware insults are invited.) —RC