TCHS Alumni News is an unofficial publication by and for alumni of Temple City High School in California, operated by TCHS Alumni Association. The site is not owned, operated or provided by Temple City Unified School District or any division thereof, nor does it receive any funds therefrom. And if you were looking for a commercial "alumni" site with ads for unrelated stuff looking to score and sell your personal information, you've come to the wrong place.
Search this site or the WWW
Board of Directors
Activities and Services
- Alumni Magazine
- The alumni magazine (this website) is your complete source for activities and events sponsored by and for TCHS alumni. Unlike commercial "alumni" sites having no relationship with your former school, it is a non-profit organization whose sole intent is to bring you news of your friends and classmates without constant advertising or sale of your personal data.
- Member Roster
- Registered members may display the association's member list and communicate privately with others.
- Sponsor Directory
- Alumni businesses and other sponsors in TC and around the world are listed in our community directory.
- Alumni Web Sites
- Alumni and advertisers can build their own sites under the association umbrella. Participating sites can also operate under their own domains.
- Any class with at least 20 subscribed (paid) members is eligible to have a comprehensive class web site with its own newsletter, calendar and photo gallery. For details use the Inquiries form.
Membership is FREE and open to all former students of Temple City High School. There are two types of membership: Registrant and Subscriber. Registrants may read news, communicate with other members, post updates and keep a personal journal to share experiences with others.
If you have registered in the past please check the member list and avoid duplicate registration; that will save us a lot of time. Thanks!
If you have news about your fellow alumni, their/your families, their/your businesses, or about TC or TCHS itself (academics, activities...), you can use our News Tips feature in the To The Editor form. If you're really into journalism, we can make you a "reporter" and give you direct access to our publishing tools (subject to OK by the editors, of course).
If you want to comment on what you find here, you can append comments to many elements of the site: the news, the forums and more. To date, our activities have included:
- our newsletter, updated as members send news (you can become a contributor!)
- member to member messaging; visit someone else's profile and use the Write-to... form.
- support for the TC School District 50th Year Celebration.
- member profiles with personal journals
- discussion forums; add your own topic.
- as of January 2020, we've served almost 6.5 milion pages to interested readers.
How You Can Help
- Send us your class list. We will add it to our collection (right). Many of you have fingers, which interestingly can be used in combination with a keyboard and an email program to send us a list, e.g., the one in your yearbook. You can help even more by updating with married names and/or other name changes. We do not add people to the alumni association based on these lists; we wait for them to register themselves, and whenever possible we match them to the class list. Our goal is to find every alumnus.
- Become a class coordinator. We can set up a Group for your class, and each enrolled member can be added automatically in the group. It's almost like having your own site; in some ways it's better, as it complements class information with information about other alumni.