Microsoft Blocks TCHS Alumni Mail
NOTICE: We are currently unable to send notifications to persons whose emails are at Hotmail, Live, MSN or Outlook. The good folks at Microslop have designated our hosts's mail server as a spam source, which is not true, but remains a problem. This is a well documented failing of the Microsoft mail systems, which receive so much spam that they cannot cope, so they do not render any aid to small providers who cannot break through the morass of roadblocks. If you are a specialist in this arena, we would welcome suggestions; please use the Contact form at the bottom of any page.
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- Camellia Parade 2021 Goes Virtual
- LA County COVID-19 Testing Sites Open Across County; Appointments Required
- Brighter Side Singers and Friends Take on Hallowe'en and More
- Check on your TX friends...
- Organize a Class Group with Us
- David Matuszak '71 Pens Another Surfing Volume
- TCHS creates fruit orchard during Covid-19 hiatus
- San Gabriel Mission Damaged by Fire, Roof & Pews Lost
- Microsoft Blocks TCHS Alumni Mail
- Social Distancing Photo Contest
- David Matuszak '71 conveys love of surfing in extensive compilation
No, you're not wrong. The order of articles in the News changes as updates and reader comments are added, placing more recent content at the top of the list. We hope this enhances your experience.