I've received the following from Dean Carlson regarding his mother, Ronda Carlson, a former Oak Ave. School yearbook advisor, English and home economics teacher from 1970 to 1998, who is turning 80 years old on the 18th of January.
Her son Dean Carlson asks, "Please send a brief note to her through my email. How she made a difference in your life I would like to see just how many people's lives she touched through the years , I'd like to share with her this info while she can still comprehend the magnitude, impact she had on all you. I believe some 8000 students over 28 years went thru her classes. In advance I would like to thank you. This will be nice to hear how she touched all your lives!!!!"
Editor's Note: Registered members can also comment below within this article.
Update: It would appear not too many people discovered this article before the actual date of interest. If you're a late arrival, I'm sure Mr. Carlson would still like to hear from you. —RC
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- David Matuszak '71 Pens Another Surfing Volume
- TCHS creates fruit orchard during Covid-19 hiatus
- Brighter Side Singers and Friends Take on Hallowe'en and More
- San Gabriel Mission Damaged by Fire, Roof & Pews Lost
- Microsoft Blocks TCHS Alumni Mail
- Social Distancing Photo Contest
- David Matuszak '71 conveys love of surfing in extensive compilation
- Ed Glassco '59, Musician, Mathematician, Recalled
- Bill Divale '60 exits the stage, fondly and respectfully remembered
- Clare Marquardt, Long time TCHS teacher passes
- Thomas Nelson Ross '56
- Tentatively Rescheduled 2020 Graduation