We have reserved the Santa Anita Room at the Embassy Suites Arcadia for Saturday evening, October 15, 2016 starting at 6:30 p.m. There will be two Happy Hours...one on Friday night from 5 to 7 p.m. (both complimentary to hotel guests) and again on Saturday night from 5 to 7 in the hotel Atrium. The Breakfast Buffet on Sunday morning is also complimentary to hotel guests in the Atrium. Dress is casual...just please come!
You may buy your ticket(s) online at Eventbrite.com (browse for Temple City High School Class of '66 50th Reunion). You may write and submit your autobiography now, even before you get your ticket(s). You will get the best buy on your hotel room at Embassy Suites if you reserve early...we are not reserving any blocks of rooms because we would be liable to pay for them if they went vacant. Remember to use your Senior Citizen discount and you don't have to pay until you arrive. Looking forward to a resounding turnout! You can also find our Classmates on Facebook...look for TCHS Class of '66 Reunion. "Everyone" is there!
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- David Matuszak '71 Pens Another Surfing Volume
- TCHS creates fruit orchard during Covid-19 hiatus
- Brighter Side Singers and Friends Take on Hallowe'en and More
- San Gabriel Mission Damaged by Fire, Roof & Pews Lost
- Microsoft Blocks TCHS Alumni Mail
- Social Distancing Photo Contest
- David Matuszak '71 conveys love of surfing in extensive compilation
- Ed Glassco '59, Musician, Mathematician, Recalled
- Bill Divale '60 exits the stage, fondly and respectfully remembered
- Clare Marquardt, Long time TCHS teacher passes
- Thomas Nelson Ross '56
- Tentatively Rescheduled 2020 Graduation