From Peggy Marie, daughter of well respected TC educator Bill Schmidt, comes this item, copied at her suggestion from the Facebook page "You know you're from ... Temple City when..."
January 7 · Edited - For those of you who remember my dad, William (Bill) Schmidt, who was a teacher and principal at Oak Avenue Jr. High and went on to become HR Director for Temple City USD, he passed away December 28, 2014 as a result of complications from a stroke. My brother, Mark Schmidt, passed away about 6 years ago, so it's just my mom and me now. If any of you would like further information, they can ask here or send me a private message.
He did go on as an educator in Lone Pine, Californiia and also Victor Valley, California, but his heart was always in Temple City.
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- Assn. to Compile Comprehensive List of Alumni
- Class of 1989 Reunion to Occur September 28
- Class of 1959 Reunion Announcement
- Don't shoot; I am not black!
- Gary Ranker '60, friend, father, career coach
- Fred Folsom '58
- Newspaper, Yearbook Take Writing Honors
- Class of '69 Reunion Search Continues
- Former Oak Ave. Teacher Ronda Carlson Celebrates 80th Birthday
- '70s Rams Roundup!' theme for 'Class of 73 PLUS' reunion
- Class of '89 Schedules 30th Year Reunion
- Class of '69 Sets Reunion May 17, 2019
- Never let it be said...
- C/78 Loses Rhemrev, Holcomb
- TC Little League Anticipates 65th Year
Bill Schmidt Remembered
dbilar - Mar 23, 2015, 1:00 AM
Sign in to post a comment!