News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- The Boys of May
- Assn. to Compile Comprehensive List of Alumni
- Class of 1989 Reunion to Occur September 28
- Class of 1959 Reunion Announcement
- Don't shoot; I am not black!
- Gary Ranker '60, friend, father, career coach
- Fred Folsom '58
- Newspaper, Yearbook Take Writing Honors
- Class of '69 Reunion Search Continues
- Former Oak Ave. Teacher Ronda Carlson Celebrates 80th Birthday
- '70s Rams Roundup!' theme for 'Class of 73 PLUS' reunion
- Class of '89 Schedules 30th Year Reunion
- Class of '69 Sets Reunion May 17, 2019
- Never let it be said...
- C/78 Loses Rhemrev, Holcomb
New LA Times Link Highlights TC News
We're adding links to regional online news sources. Watch for a more comprehensive list, but for now click the following link to the LA Times. In the first item we found, (Kids' Riddles), Sebastian, 12, of Emperor Elementary asks, "What music did the Pilgrims like?" and answers, "Plymouth Rock!" (You saw it here first, friends!)
reesclark60 - Mar 29, 2012, 1:40 PM
Sign in to post a comment!