Here’s the scoop! TCHS Class of '66 reunion cruise to Ensenada!! We haven't had a reunion since our 20th, so Gayle Whiteley Minjarez, Marianne Whyte and Diane Harris Kaplan decided enough is enough...let's just plan something!
Set it up with my girlfriend that’s in travel.
Carnival cruise three day cruise, all inclusive, all outside cabins category 6b
Friday October 22, 2010 returning Monday, October 25th
Cost: $330.10 per person
If we have enough people we can have a private cocktail reception. We can arrange for all of us to sit at tables that are all located in the same area. People will be assigned seats, but we can all switch around however we want.
Need to have full name of each passenger, date of birth, address, telephone number and credit card number (with address), expiration date. $25 deposit per person to hold your reservation due 12/1/09. Balance won’t be due till June of 2010. I know it’s quick but I think if everyone contacts everyone they know, we’ll be ok – I’ve had my friend reserve 50 cabins for us….if we don’t need 50, it’s ok price stays the same. If more people want to come after December, we can no doubt add them as space allows. Have everyone you know contact me with their info. 714-336-2875.
Exciting, huh? Hope it works for you!!!!
Love, Diane Harris Kaplan
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- David Matuszak '71 Pens Another Surfing Volume
- TCHS creates fruit orchard during Covid-19 hiatus
- Brighter Side Singers and Friends Take on Hallowe'en and More
- San Gabriel Mission Damaged by Fire, Roof & Pews Lost
- Microsoft Blocks TCHS Alumni Mail
- Social Distancing Photo Contest
- David Matuszak '71 conveys love of surfing in extensive compilation
- Ed Glassco '59, Musician, Mathematician, Recalled
- Bill Divale '60 exits the stage, fondly and respectfully remembered
- Clare Marquardt, Long time TCHS teacher passes
- Thomas Nelson Ross '56
- Tentatively Rescheduled 2020 Graduation