Due to increasing spam received in the editor's account, we have closed the mailbox we've been using for several years. To contact Alumni News, please use the contact form linked below. Thanks for understanding.
Here's a general tip for email users:
1. When sending email to multiple users, DO NOT put long lists of recipients into the TO: or CC: fields. This causes the entire list to be revealed to all the recipients, and if they forward the message to others, the chain of exposure of your friends' addresses is pyramided, which benefits only spammers.
2. Instead, send the message to yourself and put your other addresses into the BCC: field of the email header. (Some email programs require that you activate the BCC field.) That way, (a) you will automatically get confirmation that the message was sent, and (b) each recipient will see only his own address and think you sent the message individually.
By following these simple steps, you will be helping reduce the benefits of sending spam, and all those poor fools will starve. Do not, we emphasize, hunt them down and kill them. As Richard Nixon said, "that would be wrong."
TCHS Alumni News
Temple City (California) High School
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- Assn. to Compile Comprehensive List of Aiumni
- Gary Ranker '60, friend, father, career coach
- Class of '69 Reunion Search Continues
- Newspaper, Yearbook Take Writing Honors
- Class of '89 Schedules 30th Year Reunion
- '70s Rams Roundup!' theme for 'Class of 73 PLUS' reunion
- Former Oak Ave. Teacher Ronda Carlson Celebrates 80th Birthday
- C/78 Loses Rhemrev, Holcomb
- TC Little League Anticipates 65th Year
- Class of '69 Sets Reunion May 17, 2019
- New (Experimental) Features
- Ramble Returns
- Kevin Carey '75
- Football Season Just Around Corner
- Golfers Take Note