These observations by University of Washington Physicians are a good summary of how to respond to possible infection. We commend them to all alumni. This would be a good time to check in and post an "I'm OK" Update on your profile.
What are the most common symptoms of COVID-19?
Experts have identified three main symptoms of this disease: fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher), a newly developed dry cough and shortness of breath. These symptoms may appear individually or together. To ensure you’re getting an accurate reading, take your temperature at least 30 minutes after eating, drinking or exercising and at least six hours after taking fever-reducing medications.
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
What It’s Like to Have COVID-19
LA County COVID-19 Testing Sites Open Across County; Appointments Required
Los Angeles, CA (Thursday, April 2, 2020) — LA County is ramping up COVID-19 testing sites, opening three locations on April 3, 2020 and developing many others countywide. The sites opening April 3 are at the Pomona Fairplex (Gate 17 - W. McKinley/Fairplex Drive), the South Bay Galleria (1815 Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278), and the Antelope Valley Mall (1233 Rancho Vista Blvd., Palmdale, CA 91768). The testing is by appointment only. Walk-up appointments are not available.
THIS ARTICLE will be updated intermittently. Members may sign in and add comments at the bottom; please limit comments to new testing sites or pertinent public information; nonsense will be removed upon discovery.
At this time, COVID-19 testing is limited to the most vulnerable Los Angeles County residents who are:
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- Camellia Parade 2021 Goes Virtual
- Check on your TX friends...
- Organize a Class Group with Us
- David Matuszak '71 Pens Another Surfing Volume
- TCHS creates fruit orchard during Covid-19 hiatus
- Brighter Side Singers and Friends Take on Hallowe'en and More
- San Gabriel Mission Damaged by Fire, Roof & Pews Lost
- Microsoft Blocks TCHS Alumni Mail
- Social Distancing Photo Contest
- David Matuszak '71 conveys love of surfing in extensive compilation
- Ed Glassco '59, Musician, Mathematician, Recalled
- Bill Divale '60 exits the stage, fondly and respectfully remembered