I've received the following from Dean Carlson regarding his mother, Ronda Carlson, a former Oak Ave. School yearbook advisor, English and home economics teacher from 1970 to 1998, who is turning 80 years old on the 18th of January.
Her son Dean Carlson asks, "Please send a brief note to her through my email. How she made a difference in your life I would like to see just how many people's lives she touched through the years , I'd like to share with her this info while she can still comprehend the magnitude, impact she had on all you. I believe some 8000 students over 28 years went thru her classes. In advance I would like to thank you. This will be nice to hear how she touched all your lives!!!!"
Editor's Note: Registered members can also comment below within this article.
Update: It would appear not too many people discovered this article before the actual date of interest. If you're a late arrival, I'm sure Mr. Carlson would still like to hear from you. —RC
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- Class of 1970 50th Reunion Celebration 19 September
- TC girls advance to CIF soccer quarter finals
- Clare Marquardt, Long time TCHS teacher passes
- The Poster Says It All
- Temple City High School Ramrodder Booster Club Reports
- Footballers 1977: Inquiry; Can You Answer?
- Casual Reunion Opporunity at Camellia Festival
- Camellia festival: Time for the annual harvest
- Gary Ranker '60, friend, father, career coach
- Clarissa Hong Takes TCHS to X-country Sectionals
- Medicare: Avoid this genetic testing scam
- Assn. to Compile Comprehensive List of Alumni
- C/78 Loses Rhemrev, Holcomb
- Former Oak Ave. Teacher Ronda Carlson Celebrates 80th Birthday
- '70s Rams Roundup!' theme for 'Class of 73 PLUS' reunion