I've received the following from Dean Carlson regarding his mother, Ronda Carlson, a former Oak Ave. School yearbook advisor, English and home economics teacher from 1970 to 1998, who is turning 80 years old on the 18th of January.
Her son Dean Carlson asks, "Please send a brief note to her through my email. How she made a difference in your life I would like to see just how many people's lives she touched through the years , I'd like to share with her this info while she can still comprehend the magnitude, impact she had on all you. I believe some 8000 students over 28 years went thru her classes. In advance I would like to thank you. This will be nice to hear how she touched all your lives!!!!"
Editor's Note: Registered members can also comment below within this article.
Update: It would appear not too many people discovered this article before the actual date of interest. If you're a late arrival, I'm sure Mr. Carlson would still like to hear from you. —RC
News Views: TCHS Alumni News Log
ASSOC. EDITOR NEEDED Info
- Assn. to Compile Comprehensive List of Alumni
- Class of 1989 Reunion to Occur September 28
- Class of 1959 Reunion Announcement
- Don't shoot; I am not black!
- Gary Ranker '60, friend, father, career coach
- Fred Folsom '58
- Newspaper, Yearbook Take Writing Honors
- Class of '69 Reunion Search Continues
- Former Oak Ave. Teacher Ronda Carlson Celebrates 80th Birthday
- '70s Rams Roundup!' theme for 'Class of 73 PLUS' reunion
- Class of '89 Schedules 30th Year Reunion
- Class of '69 Sets Reunion May 17, 2019
- Never let it be said...
- C/78 Loses Rhemrev, Holcomb
- TC Little League Anticipates 65th Year