TCHS Alumni News™
The organization is administered by a group of officers and managed by a board of directors, which also approves publishing and site-related policies
, including privacy
Board of Directors
- President, A. Rees Clark, Ph.D., class of 1960
- Dr. Clark is president of Clark Internet Publishing in Lynnwood, Washington. He has worked as a city planner, college professor, computer systems manager and independent business operator during a 40 year career. He resides in Mill Creek, WA.
- Vice-president, Jane McNeil Wimmer, class of 1960
- Ms. Wimmer is a technical writer and analyst. She resides in Reston, VA.
- Secretary/Treasurer, Janell Marr Gregson, class of 1960
- Ms. Gregson is retired from Boeing Corp., where she was a personnel administrator. She is active in management of international student programs. She resides in Woodinville, WA.
- Director, George A. Domogalla, class of 1961
- Mr. Domogalla is retired from the California Youth Authority, where he was a teacher and counselor for over twenty years. He operates a landscaping service. He resides in Riverside, CA.
- Director, Janet Peckham Pearson, class of 1960
- Ms. Pearson is a retired teacher at San Marino High School (we assume that she could not help this; perhaps she was being blackmailed; we forgive her). She resides in San Marino, CA.
Contacts for directors appear in the alumni directory under their respective names and/or class years.
- Clark Internet Publishing - Alumni Management Services
Web services and content database management for TCHS Alumni News are managed by Alumni Management Services under a multi-year agreement. These activities are overseen by the Publications Committee.
- Sitemap Generator