Longden School before 1950
Aerial view of Longden School ca. 1945: We wonder whether any tears will be shed when the current building goes away.
Only one school building in the photo predates the creation of TC Unified School District in 1954.
Opened in 1950, Emperor was the district's third elementary (K-6) school.
Opened in 1949, Cloverly was the second school in the South Santa Anita (K-6) District.
La Rosa School
Opened in the early 1950s La Rosa was the last elementary school built by TC schools.
TCHS and Oak Avenue
Oak (TCJHS), c. 1950. TCHS, 1956, as they appear in 2014.
Longden Kindergarten 1961
Contributed by Linda Griffith Tempero via Facebook.
Longden School Quadrangle
Moorish design ca. 1923 demolished 1970s due to earthquake concerns. Replaced with boring sick building w/o windows.